Monday, July 7, 2008

Is it really summer?

Hey ET's

The fourth of July has come and gone and the kids and I did this...




That's us marching with a Greepeace group to raise awareness to the threat to our planet of global warming. Of course it was pouring rain and we were soaked (well, if you look real hard I'm the dude in the middle of the picture with the black umbrella so I wasn't quite the drowned rat that Audrey was), but surprisingly there was still a pretty good turnout of hearty Hoosiers and I think most of them were supportive of our efforts.

Later that night it was all about the fireworks and there's nothing funner (yeah, that's Hoosier for "more fun") than oohing and ahhing with the townies over a cheap pyrotechnics show on a muggy summer eve. Seriously, no one hardly got shot at or nothin'.

Myspace or Facebook?

So here's a little update on my internet networking pursuits. Facebook - 16, Myspace - 2. I'm not writing Myspace off just yet, but obviously Facebook has jumped out to an early lead.

Hee Haw

No comments: